St. Patrick's Day Internet Scavenger Hunt
- Holidays Around the World page--
- What tragic event happened to St. Patrick as a teenager?
- What did Patrick say the three leaf shamrock symbolized?
- Nearly every business is closed in Ireland on St. Patrick's day, except
- What does "green" stand for?
St. Patrick's Profile--http://stumbelinetoo.bravepages.com/stpats/bits.html
- Young St. Patrick was called "Succat." What does that mean?
- After he was baptized, he was called Patricius. What does that mean?
- How many U.S. Presidents have had Irish heritage?
- When and where was the first American celebration of St. Patrick's Day?
- St. Patrick's Day Customs and History--
- When is St. Patrick's Day celebrated?
- What does that date stand for?
- When was St. Patrick born?
- St. Patrick's Day--
http://www.english-zone.com/holidays/st-patsymbols.html and http://www.irishpage.com/toasts/topmorn.htm
- The tradition Irish greeting is "top of the morning to you." What is the
- What does the Irish word "luchorpan" mean?
- What do leprechaun's
supposedly spend their time doing?
- Supposedly, how tall are leprechauns?
- What gift is a person supposed to receive if they kiss the Blarney stone?
- St. Patrick's Day Word Search--http://www.kidsdomain.com/holiday/patrick/word/search1.gif
- Print out the Word Search Puzzle and solve.
Thanks for playing! Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org for more scavenger hunts.